OPI START TO FINISH Blue Label (Base, Top, Strengthener) is a...
This carnation pink might start a stampede!
A sizzling vivid blue sapphire that's such a gem.
A Sweet Candy Pink with very subtle gold dust.
A hot pink fuchsia.
A shade of alluring beige-brown.
A True Red.
A Peach that fits all.
Gelish Soak Off Instruction
1. Use Hand & Nail Harmony 180 Grit File, gently file the surface of the GELISH to break the seal and remove shine.
2. Place a cotton saturated with HAND & NAIL HARMONY SOAK OFF GEL REMOVER over nail.
3. Wrap in foil for 10 minutes. Gently remove gel with orange wood stick.
4. Use Hand & Nail Harmony 220/280 Buffer, lightly buff surface of nail.
5. Apply Hand & Nail Nourish cuticle oil.
NOTE: If you have done fill maintenance on the nails, the removal time may be longer.