OPI START TO FINISH Blue Label (Base, Top, Strengthener) is a...
A sizzling vivid blue sapphire that's such a gem.
Make painting our toes a breeze. A tool you must not live without!
Whipped Hempseed Butter has been formulated with long lasting hydrating...
Bold blue nail polish speaks louder than words.
Periwinkle Blue and Grey team up to make your day in this nail polish....
Mt. Fuji is calling, so fill your backpack with this new essential...
Your manicure is hungry for this green nail polish color.
Gelish Cleanser and Soak off 8Oz set...
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 35 loyalty points. Your cart will total 35 points that can be converted into a voucher of SG$1.75.
Gelish - Foundation Base Coat0.5 oz
GELISH FOUNDATION Base Gel
Creates the adhesive bond between the nail plate and gel products. This product secures adhesion while not damaging the natural nail plate. FOUNDATION will work with Hand & Nail Harmony GELISH products as a base for GELISH STRUCTURE or GELISH Soak Off Gel Polish. GELISH FOUNDATION cures in 10 seconds in a LED Light or 30 seconds in an UV Light.
Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish is a soak off gel product that works as a polish. Gelish cures in a UV light in 2 minutes, hardens like a gel, does not peel, or chip between maintenance – ALL IN A POLISH BOTTLE!! This state of the art product has the control in application of polish, can be used for nail art and design, and soaks off 3 times faster than any other gel product!!
Gelish stays on nails for 3 weeks without chipping or peeling!
Unique formula does not damage nail plate and is 3 Free!
Free from Dibutyl Phthalate
Free from Formaldehyte
Free from Toluene
Gelish will not dry up like normal polishes till the last drop.
Coverage: 2 coats only for excellent coverage
Cure Time: Led Light ~ 20 seconds
UV Light ~ 2 minutes ( min 36 watt )
Fact for Use: Approximately 25-30 full set applpications per bottle(2 coat coverage)
Perform like a gel applies like a polish.
No shaking neccessary!
GELISH FOUNDATION MUST BE USED WITH GELISH SOAK-OFF GEL POLISH.
(So that your nail still look pink and healthier instead of pale white and dry.)
1. Sanitize, prep and push back cuticles. Then wipe with Hand and Nail Harmony Gelish Cleanser using a lint-free wipe. Apply Hand & Nail Harmony PH Bond.
2. Apply Gelish Foundation Gel in a THIN application and seal the edges of the nail.
(If you apply too thick a coat your result will not be good.)
3. Place hand in the LED light for 10 seconds or 1 minute in UV Lamp*.
4. Lightly remove residue from the nail with a clean gel brush or lint-free wipe.
(If your nails are prone to thinning and peeling, add the following 2 enhancement steps.
A. Apply gelish structured gel in a Thin Light Application from cuticle to free edge to build structure to the nail. Seal the edges of the nail and the free edge.
B. Place hand in LED light for 30 seconds or 2 mins under 36 watt UV light.
* Cure Thumb separately for best results
Remove the tacky residue with a clean brush and DO NOT USE cleanser. Just dry clean will do.)
5. Apply Gelish color of choice in a thin application from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges of the nail.(Application should be almost see through for 1st coat.)
6. Place hand in the LED light for 30 seconds or 2 minutes in UV Lamp*. For darker coverage, repeat steps 5 and 6.
7. Apply Gelish Top-It-Off Top Sealer from cuticle to free edge using a light application.
8. Place hand in the LED light for 30 seconds or 2 minutes in UV Lamp*.
9. Wipe off the tacky layer Harmony Gelish Cleaner using a lint-free wipe for high Shine that lasts and last.
10. Apply Cuticle oil to the skin surrounding the nail for lux maintainance effect.
*Recommended curing times are based on a 36-watt UV Lamp.
Increase cure times if using other lamps.
HOW DO YOU REMOVE GELISH?
This product will soak off in 10 – 15 minutes. Lightly file over the top of the surface with a 180 grit file to break seal. Apply GELISH SOAK OFF GEL REMOVER to a cotton ball and place on the nail.
Wrap the nail with foil and allow the nail to soak for 10 – 15 minutes. Use orangewood cuticle stick to remove Gelish. Additional time may be needed if you have used the Structure Gel to even out the nail.
No customer comments for the moment.