OPI START TO FINISH (Base, Top, Strengther) is a multitasking product...
This carnation pink might start a stampede!
A sizzling vivid blue sapphire that's such a gem.
This apple red nail polish is no forbidden fruit.
Shimmer and shine, with this glam metallic.
A gray so fine, he’ll always be mine.
Head over heels in love with this perfect holiday red.
XOXO, Your Favorite Fuchsia Nail Polish.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 24 loyalty points. Your cart will total 24 points that can be converted into a voucher of SG$0.00.
Gelish - Ambience 01326 0.5 oz
View More Swatches CLICK HERE
Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish is a soak off gel product that works as a polish. Gelish cures in a UV light in 2 minutes, hardens like a gel, does not peel, or chip between maintenance – ALL IN A POLISH BOTTLE!! This state of the art product has the control in application of polish, can be used for nail art and design, and soaks off 3 times faster than any other gel product!!
Gelish stays on nails for 3 weeks without chipping or peeling!
Unique formula does not damage nail plate and is 3 Free!
Free from Dibutyl Phthalate
Free from Formaldehyte
Free from Toluene
Gelish will not dry up like normal polishes till the last drop.
Coverage: 2 coats only for excellent coverage
Cure Time: Led Light ~ 20 seconds
UV Light ~ 2 minutes ( min 36 watt )
Fact for Use: Approximately 25-30 full set applpications per bottle(2 coat coverage)
Perform like a gel applies like a polish.
No shaking neccessary!
GELISH FOUNDATION MUST BE USED WITH GELISH SOAK-OFF GEL POLISH.
(So that your nail still look pink and healthier instead of pale white and dry.)
1. Sanitize, prep and push back cuticles. Then wipe with Hand and Nail Harmony Gelish Cleanser using a lint-free wipe. Apply Hand & Nail Harmony PH Bond.
2. Apply Gelish Foundation Gel in a THIN application and seal the edges of the nail.
(If you apply too thick a coat your result will not be good.)
3. Place hand in the LED light for 10 seconds or 1 minute in UV Lamp*.
4. Lightly remove residue from the nail with a clean gel brush or lint-free wipe.
(If your nails are prone to thinning and peeling, add the following 2 enhancement steps.
A. Apply gelish structured gel in a Thin Light Application from cuticle to free edge to build structure to the nail. Seal the edges of the nail and the free edge.
B. Place hand in LED light for 30 seconds or 2 mins under 36 watt UV light.
* Cure Thumb separately for best results
Remove the tacky residue with a clean brush and DO NOT USE cleanser. Just dry clean will do.)
5. Apply Gelish color of choice in a thin application from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges of the nail.(Application should be almost see through for 1st coat.)
6. Place hand in the LED light for 30 seconds or 2 minutes in UV Lamp*. For darker coverage, repeat steps 5 and 6.
7. Apply Gelish Top-It-Off Top Sealer from cuticle to free edge using a light application.
8. Place hand in the LED light for 30 seconds or 2 minutes in UV Lamp*.
9. Wipe off the tacky layer Harmony Gelish Cleaner using a lint-free wipe for high Shine that lasts and last.
10. Apply Cuticle oil to the skin surrounding the nail for lux maintainance effect.
*Recommended curing times are based on a 36-watt UV Lamp.
Increase cure times if using other lamps.
HOW DO YOU REMOVE GELISH?
This product will soak off in 10 – 15 minutes. Lightly file over the top of the surface with a 180 grit file to break seal. Apply GELISH SOAK OFF GEL REMOVER to a cotton ball and place on the nail.
Wrap the nail with foil and allow the nail to soak for 10 – 15 minutes. Use orangewood cuticle stick to remove Gelish. Additional time may be needed if you have used the Structure Gel to even out the nail.
No customer comments for the moment.