OPI START TO FINISH Blue Label (Base, Top, Strengthener) is a...
This carnation pink might start a stampede!
A sizzling vivid blue sapphire that's such a gem.
Check off your something blue with this elegantly understated nail...
Say "YES!" with this alluring pale lilac nail polish.
Follow your heart with this super chic nude nail polish shade.
Make the aisle your catwalk in this super stylish metallic nail polish.
Pucker up with this perfectly flirty iridescent pink nail polish.
• Lavender extracts supports calm...
• Lavender extracts supports calm composure and reduces stress! It has spiritual enlightenment + skin soothing properties.
• Vitamin E encourage cell renewal
• Lemongrass & Chamomile: Chamomile is great for elevating dry skin. Lemongrass is great for relieving sore muscles.
• Jojoba seed oil & wheat germ oil for antioxidant and easily absorb.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of SG$0.15.
Cuccio Naturalé's new Lemongrass & Lavender body butter is an invigorating yet calming body butter. The rich, dense body butter is the perfect balance of moisture delivered to the skin, lasting 24 hours! The time-released emollients slowly disperse a cascading amount of oils into the skin leaving it feeling healthy yet refreshed.
The intense body butter contains an ample amount of essential ingredients to nourish any type of hungry skin. This luxurious body butter gently nourishes and smoothes your clients skin in one simple step:
• Lavender extracts: Great for the mind body and soul; it supports calm composure and reduces stress! It not only has spiritual enlightenment but it contains a skin soothing properties.
• Vitamin E: Shown to help encourage cell renewal • Lemongrass & Chamomile: Chamomile is great for elevating dry skin. Lemongrass is great for relieving sore muscles.
• Jojoba seed oil & wheat germ oil: Wheat Germ Oil is a rich blend of oils that contains high amounts of antioxidant rich properties to stop free radicals in it’s tracks! While Jojoba Seed Oil closely resembles that of the skin’s natural sebum, so it is easily absorbed and rarely causes allergic reactions, even in the most sensitive individuals.
No customer comments for the moment.